complex trauma sux

♡o。.(=`ω´=).。o♡

Just add kitties.

Highly sensitive with complex ptsd. Therapeutic journaling helps, but it can sometimes get overwhelming.

5/14/20

Was absolutely zonked today. I was woken up at 1:30 this morning and didn’t go back to sleep till around 6 or something. My body and brain just never recovered. So I slept (wasted) this whole day. Doesn’t feel good, man.
:::
Dad, eldest and youngest are watching the final Star Wars movie: The Rise of Skywalker, or something?  Andrew and I are sooo not interested lol. I’m instead going back to bed after our Chinese food feasting, and continue with being lethargic as heck. But my Turinku-chan is keeping my lap nice and warm. I think Roo is watching Minecraft vids in his room.
:::
The kids have recently introduced us to the chungus meme. I can’t stop calling everything chungus. Somehow tonight it’s morphed into the word chingas... which Dad is responsible for and I could not stop laughing over. So I’m going to have to make sure the kids don’t say it in public lol. Eg: “It’s called the Rise of the Chingas, The Search For More Money.” Oh man I died. 🤣
:::
I need a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment