complex trauma sux

♡o。.(=`ω´=).。o♡

Just add kitties.

Highly sensitive with complex ptsd. Therapeutic journaling helps, but it can sometimes get overwhelming.

5/10/20

I’ve Been having some good days.

We did communion today at church. We had to do confession over the phone and it was better than I thought it would be; just straight to the point, which was nice. Jim was struggling with whether or not to talk to Fr., and Jonesie basically told me that although he wanted to do it I needed to make him do it. In the end it all worked out.

The Littles were quite confused and a little bothered by the whole thing since it’s so unusual. Roo basically said he wanted to wait until the corona was over, lol. But we were all still able to take communion, which made for a really good day.

I wonder if this is how it was in Soviet Russia when they weren’t even allowed to have services but we’re permitted to just do communion.

I want to try and write more things down so I can remember the good days. I’ve been so saddened and disturbed by how much of our lives I don’t remember. A common thing for people in constant trauma and stress.

My recorder skills are improving. Some days I feel like I can’t hold the thing for anything. It hurts, feels uncomfortable, and my hands feel stressed. But today felt a lot more nimble and strong, and the recorder felt familiar.

My kids are growing so fast. It’s not fair how fast the time goes. The Littles need new clothes !

No comments:

Post a Comment