complex trauma sux

♡o。.(=`ω´=).。o♡

Just add kitties.

Highly sensitive with complex ptsd. Therapeutic journaling helps, but it can sometimes get overwhelming.

5/20/20

Another sleepless night.

Yesterday was a day full of vidja and games, but today was pretty calm and low energy. With the exception of the chainsaws and leaf blowers that had my wanting to scream.  Nice rains with a little thunder and lightning made its way to us too, which is always lovely.

The house is a wreck right now as I’m trying to reorganize the living room for Onie’s bed. He’s decided to move out to the front rooms for the summer in part for the extra play space they get in the bedroom, but also I think it’s a more peaceful sleep out front. Hopefully, I pray, we can move out of here soon.

I have to clean their bathroom tomorrow. I can hardly wait to get everything soaped up and clean. Maybe I’ll post pictures of my work lol.

I’m going to try (try) to fast tomorrow. Erm, today. My goal is a full 24 hours but we will see what happens. I tried to ease off the carbs this week so maybe I’ll get lucky and have a somewhat easy time of it.

Today in prayer I got the feeling (the thought) that the Lord was telling me that reason I’ve been denied a certain thing is so that I can keep trying and working towards it. It made sense to me as the thought came to me- if I really want this “thing” from Jesus, then I need to keep striving for it and searching for Him. If he gave into my request too soon, and I did hardly any work towards it, then what helpful thing will I have learned in the long run. So, he’s basically playing hard-to-get with me right now, if I may say so, so that I may prove my own faithfulness and patience, and in essence learn ... something. I’m sure I’ll be able to put it into better words in the future.

Tomorrow the kids and I are going to do proper morning prayers with artois. The last time we did this together I felt very leveled and spiritually and psychologically strengthened for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment