complex trauma sux

♡o。.(=`ω´=).。o♡

Just add kitties.

Highly sensitive with complex ptsd. Therapeutic journaling helps, but it can sometimes get overwhelming.

5/13/20

Having a good day.

Last night I read prayers with the boys but this morning I woke up very sluggish.

Got out of the house around 9am and got a coffee with Hubs. Then we went to a local all weather track since it was raining the day before and the track would be nice and dry to use. Next we headed home by way of one of our very long detours through the back roads.

Now we are home and trying to get home-work done. I was feeling very edgy but then Hubs made me some eggs to go alone with the cold block of pork meat I just shoved into my face. And he ended up making some for everybody.

Loads of laundry, and sweeping, and deep cleaning, and organizing drawers. I will try not to stress out about it since I have homeschool stuff we need to do as well. I will try to keep my head leveled and not spiraling.

Took a walk in the pouring rain with Roo. We were going to try and find Jonesie for fun, who had talked a walk just earlier. I asked Roo is he was ready to learn cursive and he was like, “no I think it’s too hard.” So I told him if he learns it then it won’t be hard. So he says, “yeah I should learn it. Cmon man, I’m 13 years old I should really learn some cursive.” 😆

Played some tin whistles with Roo and he randomly asked if it would be rediculous if someone made an instrument out of corn, to which I told him to hang on while I pulled up some video of vegetable orchestras 🤣. He was not disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment