complex trauma sux

♡o。.(=`ω´=).。o♡

Just add kitties.

Highly sensitive with complex ptsd. Therapeutic journaling helps, but it can sometimes get overwhelming.

5/5/20

I’m addicted to sugar. When I went carni it was so hard but I felt so much better. I’m trying to do it again but I feel so borked. I woke up really struggling with some anxiety which then triggers me to obtain sugar (I think). This morning that happened. My anxiety wasn’t as high as it sometimes can be when I first wake up, but it was noticeable enough that I started feeling like I need to make it stop. I’m pretty sure that’s what happened.
Solution?:
Wake up earlier and eat right away, (apple, pb, water?) (sausage biscuit?) go walk or do a thing that makes me feel productive. Because once that dread sets in it’s really hard to break out of it to do those productive things, especially after giving in to the sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment