complex trauma sux

♡o。.(=`ω´=).。o♡

Just add kitties.

Highly sensitive with complex ptsd. Therapeutic journaling helps, but it can sometimes get overwhelming.

5/19/20

It’s 2am and the snoring ...

Today was great. Late start but fun. Kids played their game day and I was having a blast watching Jonesie and Roo do some dungeons. I’m impressed with how much Jonesie has improved his tanking abilities lol, and Roo is just hanging out with him leveling his Druid that he’s incredibly excited about. I couldn’t help but backseat drive and tell him to cast an extra heal on his brother, or Target the proper mob, or bust out the aoe for this fight lol. But really, the two of them were getting on great, and I’m really proud of Roo for trying his best to pay attention and do what Jo tells him.

Then I spent most of their game time practicing the recorder. It sounded pretty good today. I mean, the quality of sound seems different. Perhaps I am starting to become more familiar with how my breath affects the instrument. My fingers still need help.

Later in the day I had my HOTS tutorial with Jo. I’m going to be sticking with Rainor for a while. It’s a game that I’m going to be very slow at, but the prospect of playing all together is pretty sweet.

Tried to regulate my food better today. I want to try and fast on Wednesday perhaps, but I’m trying to cut down my carbs up to then, so that hopefully the gear switch will happen effectively.

Saw a beautiful double rainbow outside my window yesterday. Along with an egret sitting in one of the oak trees. He flew around at one point trying to get a better perch. I took a pic but it wasn’t very good.


No comments:

Post a Comment