complex trauma sux

♡o。.(=`ω´=).。o♡

Just add kitties.

Highly sensitive with complex ptsd. Therapeutic journaling helps, but it can sometimes get overwhelming.

1/1/15

# new years eve



So what did you do?

I literally forgot it was new years eve. Around midnight I heard popping sounds outside and thought it was gusty winds blowing our fence around again. When the husband said it was fireworks I replied, "Why are there fireworks?" #facepalm



I've just been so tired and sick of this holiday month of december. I'm hoping that next year I'll be able to create a different environment, have a better attitude.. just TRY a little bit more. The difficult thing is that I really don't want to. How typical, eh.


I have been really enjoying this fireplace vid. There is another one on Netflix but it's a little too clean sounding. This has a bit more of that roaring sound from the flames actually consuming the wood, and not just the cracks and pops (which are divine). The kids have even begun to ask me to put it on the big TV with some classical music. Aww, they're so supportive.

*****
Something that SHOULD be a non-issue occurred several days ago when someone tried to use a proxy to view one of my blogs. Well they did use a proxy but my stat tool can detect one IP past the proxy and ... all the info showing for it was pretty much the same as my exbf (dude I had huge fall-out with some time ago.)  He's also, apparently, not very good with a proxy.

I honestly don't like drama but realize that I fixate more than I should on some things. The issue of people from my past (ex bf's) lurking on my sites is one of them. I still can't 100% confirm that it was him, but certain things in this newest visit record matched his previous visit info, coupled with some other weird stuff that happened just the day prior, that Im compelled to think that it was him or his live-in girlfriend who hates me. So now i can't stop thinking about the next time he visits (again), putting my Tweets in private (AGAIN), and whether or not I should leave a nice note for him on the blog he visited for just in case he returns (again, again.) ... I did all those things.

If I were smart, I'd just leave the interwebs. But I'm not that smart.
So anyway,
happy new year.
Here's a lucky catbus cat~



No comments:

Post a Comment