complex trauma sux

♡o。.(=`ω´=).。o♡

Just add kitties.

Highly sensitive with complex ptsd. Therapeutic journaling helps, but it can sometimes get overwhelming.

1/10/15

# juicing and my period. o0

I've made an interesting observation this month where my period has been really light. I normally flow heavy, am exhausted, terribly moody, but too tired to really care about things like I normally would. Example: my kids are being super loud or fighting, and I just don't have the energy to care. Like, my Give-A-Damn just goes broken. But the last few weeks we've been trying to juice at least one glass everyday, and I think it's given me more energy/lighter flow for this months period cycle.

This is only a guess as to why the change, and while it sounds like a really good situation, the result was less than. My moods were REALLY bad. I was so angry, irritated, and just generally really bitchy. I was really confused about where all the extra PMS came from, which always lasts for a couple days after my period, and why it seemed more intense.

I was so stressed out from being...well...stressed out. It sucked. Then I realized that my flow was lighter and that was probably the reason I had more energy... which was now able to be focused toward experiencing more effective shitty moods. Yay.

I would rather be in bed with cramps, and utterly drained, than have more energy so I can be pissed off and yelling at everybody. Seriously, it was shit.

Perhaps it would have been a good opportunity to take some tincture, but since I don't have much left (and have to renew my "green" card) I sort of didn't think about it.

*******

As far as general sleepiness,
I have found that taking Zzquil can be a good thing. This past week I also tried to consistently take some sleep aid to deal with this insomnia. It has helped, I can't deny. Getting better sleep has led to having more energy during the day and I generally feel a bit happier, probably because I'm getting out and doing a little bit more.

But like tonight, it's 3:30 in the morning and i'm just sitting here typing onto a screen, listening to the local police scanner.

I'm going to try and get to bed, and sneak in some cuddles with the husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment