complex trauma sux

♡o。.(=`ω´=).。o♡

Just add kitties.

Highly sensitive with complex ptsd. Therapeutic journaling helps, but it can sometimes get overwhelming.

3/26/14

I remember when... (my love for Wonder Woman)


I grew up watching the old Wonder Woman/Lynda Carter shows. I loved her. LOVED her. I wanted to be her not just as a superhero - although there was a string of years where I was Underoo’d Wonder Woman every Halloween - but also as a woman.

She was dignified, beautiful, and strong. I admit, my relationship to WW was  based more on the show and less on the comics, seeing as how I only had like 2 (I wish I knew where those were), so I can’t really explore too much of her personality. 

Anyway, I’m falling in love/crush with Lynda’s Wonder Woman all over again, and I wish there were more black and white images  as I think they are just so elegant and perfectly fitting for such a lovely lady. 


Like, *squee*, wasn't she so purrrty? 

I think the only other actress/character I've really crushed on was Bridget Regan as Kahlan Amnell in Legend of the Seeker. She was beautiful, strong, she fought with daggers, had some weirdo funky powers, and gorgeous long tresses. 


I must have a thing for brunettes because I remember being enamored with Connie Sellecca from the old show, Greatest American Hero, lol. ...

So I guess i have a thing for women who can kick ass and remain feminine while doing it. I love a woman who is honest, is sweet but can put you in your place when the time is right, and doesn't take any shit from anyone, lol. I say nothing as to whether or not she's acceptable if she happens to be a crazy emotional roller coaster because sometimes - sometimes - i think that's rather interesting. Plus, well, I can't discriminate against emotional roller coasters. 



No comments:

Post a Comment