complex trauma sux

♡o。.(=`ω´=).。o♡

Just add kitties.

Highly sensitive with complex ptsd. Therapeutic journaling helps, but it can sometimes get overwhelming.

3/7/14

feeling a bit relaxed

I pretty much locked myself up in my room today. I've been sleeping horribly lately. I mean months. Between my own insomnia and husband's snoring I'm just screwed. Somedays I have no, none, nada, patience and I snap at everything. Usually these are the days I hide and leave my kids to pretty much go Lord of the Flies up in here.

Sometimes the very act of hiding out will cause a surge in panic as I look at the clock every few hours and realize how much time has gone by. It's different when I sleep the day away compared to when I'm wide awake, afraid to even leave my bedroom.



At the end of the night my husband brings me my tincture - a new blend I'm trying that doesn't seem to be too strong. I didn't want that "high" feeling but I was hoping for a more sleepy effect in order to aid me in falling asleep. So far it seem pretty mild.

I did finally start to feel some calming effects - or at least less anxious - after dinner. I could've used it during the day but for some reason I can't bring myself to take it then, probably because I still have to drive to pick up the kids and stuff.

Some horrible news today about Malaysian Airlines, too. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment