complex trauma sux

♡o。.(=`ω´=).。o♡

Just add kitties.

Highly sensitive with complex ptsd. Therapeutic journaling helps, but it can sometimes get overwhelming.

9/3/14

FML


I have no right to bitch and moan. I know this. I still need to let loose this frustration...

FML

Debating whether or not to have a beer. Kids JUST got home and right away they are fighting and causing tension between each other. One teases (sometimes on accident sometimes on purpose), another fucking screams like a banshee in anger, and the eldest one always seems to encourage bad behavior from one of the other ones because he has no fucking common sense.

FML

I bought noise canceling headphones. Apparently they're designed for when you're shooting guns. I haven't tried them yet as I've separated the kids for now and they are no longer interacting with each other. Hopefully that does the trick for a while.

this cat~


No comments:

Post a Comment