complex trauma sux

♡o。.(=`ω´=).。o♡

Just add kitties.

Highly sensitive with complex ptsd. Therapeutic journaling helps, but it can sometimes get overwhelming.

9/14/14

I found my future house:

http://cat-arzyna.blogspot.com/2014/05/cottage-on-wheels.html

Such lovely pics of a little caravan. Why does this type of living appeal to me so? I think I believe it represents a simpleness to life.

When Im overwhelmed with the world,
with the screams and thuds,
with the laundry (that seems to go on and on forever),
with all the technology that's constantly buzzing,
with the stagnant heat,
with a longing to escape to see the ocean one day and the woods the next,
with a desire for privacy,
...(I can go on and on here)...
this is what my mind dreams of.

I am seriously contemplating having my husband buy me one (a caravan) & just keep it in the backyard, sort of as my get-away without actually getting away. I can't decide if I like the Tumbleweed styles houses (which are adorbs), or the caravans.

I often find that Im way more attracted to the caravans, I think because there's no fancy layout which might require a level of cleverness in storage which might allow you to keep more things than you need... sort of the Ikea phenomenon (which I like to call it) where you're able to store a ton of crap in a very small space. Have you ever seen those catalog photos?? I get claustrophobic just looking at the high walls full of books and boxes and storage in every nook and cranny. So... yeah, my mind is a bit up in the air about which one I like better. These photos might sway me.

No comments:

Post a Comment