complex trauma sux

♡o。.(=`ω´=).。o♡

Just add kitties.

Highly sensitive with complex ptsd. Therapeutic journaling helps, but it can sometimes get overwhelming.

3/9/15

# i couldnt find any cats. Plus, noise sucks.

noise.



The biggest thing that will fray a depressed, anxious, nervy person is loud noise. I would say that even loud music can be overwhelming. But mostly noise. Just. Noise.



One of the reasons i long and pine for living in "wilderness" is a hopeful escape from lawnmowers, race car track which will be busy during the summer, loud cars whizing by, the waves of the freeway (yes, I can hear the freeway from quite a way's away), the odd trains going by, and early morning beeping of equipment from the nearby lumber yard. My kids I have to take with me.



Loud noises have made me want to throw my head into a wall, and it's not always convenient to wear my noise cancelling headphones, which work pretty good but make listening to music kind of hard. I would say that for calming it is nice to listen to relaxing music at a reasonable volume. And the website A Soft Murmur is great for calming ambient sounds. I highly recommend the singing bells with thunder, and then hit the Meander button. You're welcome.

xOxOXoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment