complex trauma sux

♡o。.(=`ω´=).。o♡

Just add kitties.

Highly sensitive with complex ptsd. Therapeutic journaling helps, but it can sometimes get overwhelming.

2/5/14

♡ just checking in

http://imgur.com/account/favorites/9QWBpCV
From time to time i kind of go crazy and fight the urge to delete all my online spaces and places. I've unfriended nearly everyone on Facebook, save for 6 people. I've turned my Twitter stream from private to public more times than i can't remember - in fairness it was because my (very long time ago) ex-bf was lurking my feed and linking to my blog. I just get all... *shudder* Stupid of me.

It's like a strange cycle of I Have Nothing To Offer Anyone So Why Am I Putting Myself Online Like This to I'm Lonely And Want To Connect With People. There are a few people I have connected with online but, in the end, some of them turn out to be real attention whores who are all about broadcasting and rarely about interacting. So after a few attempts to engage them I just give up. Plus, being online in some ways is like having too much view of the world out there. You know what? Sometimes it's scary shit and all I want to do is sit inside my hobbit hole to hide from the scary monsters.

I'm also feeling down since one of our cameras was stolen. (My first dslr camera with a really nice lens on it.) Husband had left it in the car for over a week, and apparently one night the doors were left unlocked to the joy of some thief who's been regularly riffling through cars in the neighborhood. They've already taken some things from our garage. (We're idiots.)

At first I felt somewhat indifferent - I think i was just trying to put on a brave face about the whole thing, reciting sayings like, "It's just a THING," etc. My husband and I had a bit of discussion about minimalism/minimizing again, to which he is on board, but neither of us really know how to go about achieving it. We recognize we have too much crap, are too distracted by too many hobbies and toys, not to mention we don't even have space to put all the stuff we already have in the house. Our garage is overflowing with shit, otherwise the car would have been in it and the camera would never been stolen. It hurts to know that our own mismanagement are truly to blame, as much as the thieving jerk who took our stuff - that's how I feel anyway.



No comments:

Post a Comment