complex trauma sux

♡o。.(=`ω´=).。o♡

Just add kitties.

Highly sensitive with complex ptsd. Therapeutic journaling helps, but it can sometimes get overwhelming.

2/20/14

this post under construction



Today, like a lot of days, has been tough. I'm feeling like i don't know how much longer i can take this. I'm feeling like i can't see any end to this. At this point is usually when i stress super hard and panic and either doing something aggressive or just crazytown.



I think i'm just so used to what this feels like that I don't even recognize how bad it's gotten. I can barely take care of myself on the bad days and on the worst days I don't know how I did anything at all. I can't remember feeding the kids or picking them up from school. I can't "wake up" for the life of me. To breathe feels like it takes so much effort. To be conscious feels painful but without the pain (Yeah, figure that one out but I bet other depressives know what I mean.)

I feel sick to my stomach right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment