complex trauma sux

♡o。.(=`ω´=).。o♡

Just add kitties.

Highly sensitive with complex ptsd. Therapeutic journaling helps, but it can sometimes get overwhelming.

11/28/14

# you mean i have to leave my bedroom now?

I've been on a ska binge lately. Early traditional ska/rocksteady, that is. It helps immensely when I start to get stressed out with things to do, leaving the bedroom, cleaning the kitchen, etc. Pretty much, it helps with everything.

So thanks Pandora, because some of my old ska cd were stolen this past summer, and I never really had too much traditional ska from the 60s, which I find much more fun than the two-tone of the 70s/80s, or 3rd wave of the 90s/00s. I do love me some Madness, early No Doubt, and Hepcat, tho!

Anyway, enough talking about that. The point here is... musics. It helps. Kthxbai.




No comments:

Post a Comment