complex trauma sux

♡o。.(=`ω´=).。o♡

Just add kitties.

Highly sensitive with complex ptsd. Therapeutic journaling helps, but it can sometimes get overwhelming.

11/7/14

Today is a day of immense frustration



Actually it started about 3 or 4 days ago when I started my period. I haven't always had rage pms (I don't think), but I really notice it these days. I have no patience, no tolerance. And it lasts for almost all of my period, not just the pre time.

So basically Im a bitch... or just bitchy... I don't know if that matters. Funny enough I still have the depressive habits while Im "pms-ing", I'm just super angry and moody. Sucks.

I want to rant about some things but it's just useless to. I don't think i will actually help me, merely fuel my already smoldering fire-head.

My house is a damn wreck right now. I don't want to clean it. But people might be coming over this weekend (something i feel slightly pressured into doing) so I need to start now if I want to get it done before Sunday. Friday night cleaning. Fuck this. Fuck all this stuff we have. I don't even know, dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment