complex trauma sux

♡o。.(=`ω´=).。o♡

Just add kitties.

Highly sensitive with complex ptsd. Therapeutic journaling helps, but it can sometimes get overwhelming.

11/29/14

# can't sleep & about to cry. This is how I distract myself.

< For my own entertainment >

I'm looking up pics of David Tennant. =)


David loves kitties! Just like me! Look at all the kitties! Look at them!


Here he even is with a drawing of a kitty. Doesn't he look like he's having the best time ever!



David, I love you so much. You know what? Im not feeling so great today. Do you think you can help me?



I feel horrible tonight.


/sigh...


I'd really like a kiss. Not a big one. Just something modest. Like in the episode Girl in the Fireplace. 


I mean, even Barrowman snogged you. *shakes fist*


So can I? Huh? Can I? Huh? Can I? Huh? Can I?


shit. You just made me cry.


That's ok. I forgive you.

=^.^=

Purrrrrr & MEOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment