complex trauma sux

♡o。.(=`ω´=).。o♡

Just add kitties.

Highly sensitive with complex ptsd. Therapeutic journaling helps, but it can sometimes get overwhelming.

11/20/14

# You know its bad when ...

Im in a hurry to get some therapy in while the hubs and two-thirds of the kids are gone getting chinese fewd...



I feel so fucking manic today. I don't even know if manic is the correct word. I feel antsy. I feel neurotic. I have these weird urges to scream for no reason... or bash my head into a wall in hopes I'll go unconscious... or just headbang and wave my hair all over the place like I'm in a mosh pit...(Good lord, that reference takes one back, doesn't it.)



I needs calming hugs and kissez because I hate feeling this crazy. I was getting so annoying? crazy? overwhelming? to the husband that he pretty much put my weed tincture in front of me without saying anything. So there you go. Hoping to find that sleepy spot of chill in a little while... hopefully.





No comments:

Post a Comment