complex trauma sux

♡o。.(=`ω´=).。o♡

Just add kitties.

Highly sensitive with complex ptsd. Therapeutic journaling helps, but it can sometimes get overwhelming.

9/21/10

My eldest is constantly getting into trouble at school. Shit he has so many challenges when it comes to school. And he's starting to get into a lot of fights. He's hitting other kids because they basically make him mad and say things that kids say like "I'm not your friend anymore" and etc. But he can't even explain to me properly what is happening and why he's hitting or getting mad at other kids. He can't even communicate simple things. But when he does we're blown away, so it confuses us.

I ask the teachers what's happening and why he's getting into fights, but they can't follow him around all the time and watch his every move. And even if they could it's not like they understand the nuances in behavior - I can understand better why Jones reacted a certain way if I can see it, but they might not be able to.

I'm at my wits end. I feel bad for my kid. And I just want it to not be difficult. Though I know things are going to be hard for him what's the point of continuing on when there's no change or improvement? That's where I'm at right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment