complex trauma sux

♡o。.(=`ω´=).。o♡

Just add kitties.

Highly sensitive with complex ptsd. Therapeutic journaling helps, but it can sometimes get overwhelming.

7/11/19

I feel so lost. It’s like now that the kids are older too, and I have more time ‘for myself’, I just can’t seem to focus. I feel like I don’t even know how to make a decision. Organizing my thoughts is difficult. And my coping skill of zoning out doesn’t always help.

I want to clean my house but I need it empty and quiet. I have a busy and loud house, so there you go.  I like cleaning late at night when everyone is in bed, but I don’t have the energy at this time. Plus it’s summer, and it’s uncomfortable. I find myself getting heat flashes, skin tingles (like goosebumps), and feel yuck.

I want to throw everything away!

No comments:

Post a Comment