complex trauma sux

♡o。.(=`ω´=).。o♡

Just add kitties.

Highly sensitive with complex ptsd. Therapeutic journaling helps, but it can sometimes get overwhelming.

6/10/15

BIGGEST REGRETS (Motivation Mondays #1)

I've been having some challenges lately. I don't really know what to do about this whole therapy thing. I'm not sure I want to go through this again. There comes a time in life when you're just done talking about things. You're sick of giving it more power. And, for me, to continue to talk about my past things give it power. Why? Because it still affects me. I want to just leave it in the past. I want to address what my issues are (yes, you have to first understand what they were born out of) move on. This therapist wants me to talk about my past and how it relates to the present, but Im sick of doing that.



Anyway...



I love Kandee and really needed to hear this today. (I know, everyone says that.) I've been watching her for a few years now. She has the best messages that really do inspire. It's a very simplistic message but it draws something special out of me... this desire to get up and go do something with my life, even if it's just going to the grocery store. I might think about starting my day of with one of her inspirational talks. She's a christian and so I understand her perspective on things. However, I do have some issues still, but perhaps that is more my problem and less hers. Regardless, Kandee is one of the best things on Youtube, and that's because she is sweet, silly, loves everybody, and is generally a lovely individual. At least, she seems that way to me.



 





In other news, I've gone and rearranged my house again. I was having some awful anxiety over the mess, etc etc, blah blah blah, and started moving crap around. However, I actually think this new layout might actually help to relieve some of my stress. I might post some pictures because this is a blog after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment