complex trauma sux

♡o。.(=`ω´=).。o♡

Just add kitties.

Highly sensitive with complex ptsd. Therapeutic journaling helps, but it can sometimes get overwhelming.

9/19/24

Crying mess

I had to go to the dentist today. It’s never a good time and always embarrassing when i have to tell the doctor to pay no mind whenever i start crying, that it’s just my anxiety energy coming out. He’s super nice and really tries not to stress his patients out. So far i appreciate his care. He’s always apologizing whenever he sticks all those objects and utensils and gauze in my mouth.

At the moment i feel very sleepy and low. Is this normal? I thought i went to bed at a decent hour, although i was struggling at the end because my meds kicked in before i was ready to sleep.

I’m trying to keep an eye on my moods more. That said I honestly don’t know what a normal mood is.

It’s been 3 weeks of medication already. I may not know normal but I do know that i don’t feel completely stable. 

I’m finding it very hard to focus today. I’m forgetting things i have to do and when i remember it’s like i don’t even know where to start. I’m going to work out choir stuff right now for tonight at Simpson. I literally forgot even though i remembered i have practice tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment