complex trauma sux

♡o。.(=`ω´=).。o♡

Just add kitties.

Highly sensitive with complex ptsd. Therapeutic journaling helps, but it can sometimes get overwhelming.

7/11/24

Salad


Ive been eating a lot more veggies lately. It started with salad, then cabbage soup, then more salad. Still waiting on the energy boost that i was promised. Actually, i bounced out of bed today at 5am after sleeping for three or four hours. So that’s a start.



I’ve also been super bloated but since I’m on my womanly time I’m hoping it will subside in a few days, and I’m not just expanding. I’m sick of being fat. I’m sick of feeling sick. So I’m going to stick with the salad for a while.



It’s not been easy for me lately. But if i can get a handle on my diet that would at least be something positive. I’m still not exercising. It’s been dreadful. I’m going to call tomorrow to find someone who can help dx my adhd etc. I really want to get this taken care of before school. I’m dreading my anxiety. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment